It feels magical to be able to emulate your favorite Nintendo Switch games on your desktop PC or laptop.
Ryujinx is a Nintendo Switch emulator that gives you the ability to play a wide variety of exclusive games from this console from the comfort of your PC. It is an open-source software developed by a community of independent developers. There are many possibilities to adapt the emulator to your own gaming preferences. In addition, Ryujinx has a clear and clutter-free interface that is easy to use for beginners and advanced users. This is our download page for the Ryujinx Switch Emulator.
- High Compatibility: One of the main strengths is the ability to faithfully replicate hundreds of original Nintendo Switch games through Ryujinx. Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D world, Mario Party Superstars, Brain Training, Just Dance, The World Ends with You, Nyan Cat: Lost in Space, and Lost Horizon are some of them. For a full list of supported games you can visit the Ryujinx GitHub page.
- Renewed and Intuitive Interface: The Ryujinx panel adapts to any type of user, making it easier for you to access all the options of your interest from the main window.
- Constant Updates: A team of Ryujinx developers works continuously to integrate amendments that improve the performance of the emulator.
- Collaborative development: In addition, the creators of Ryujinx offer you the possibility to participate in the development process. Since it is an open-source program, you have the possibility to make your own contributions to the software if you have programming skills.
Is Ryujinx Free?
You can use the Ryujinx emulator in a totally free and unlimited way. If you want to make a voluntary contribution, you can do that through the Ryujinx Patreon page.
Is Ryujinx Safe to Use?
Ryujinx is a safe and secure tool created by video game fanatics like you.
How to Use Ryujinx?
We have to admit that the installation process of Ryujinx can feel a bit overwhelming. To make sure you do things the right way, it is highly recommendable to read this setup and configuration guide.
The below tutorial video is also very useful:
Ryujinx vs Yuzu
So what are the differences between Ryujinx and Yuzu? The truth is that both emulators share nearly the same features. The only real difference is that Ryujinx is developed using C#, whereas Yuzu is built on the C++ programming language.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4 GHz.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon R9 290.
- Storage 15 GB available disk space.
Images: © Ryujinx.