ePSXe download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ePSXe is a reliable PlayStation emulator that supports lots of games, provides excellent sound and graphics quality, is well optimized, and even allows you to play multiplayer mode.
What are the key features of ePSXe?
- Reliable emulator: You will be able to play almost any of the most famous PlayStation video games on your computer or Android smartphone.
- Optimized and accurate: ePSXe has a very high video game compatibility and has been designed to provide a fast and optimized experience.
- Improved graphics: This version of ePSXe includes supports for optimized graphics using OpenGL. You will like to play your favorite video games with authentic image quality.
- Multiplayer support: ePSXe allows you to play multiplayer modes for 1 to 4 players. It also includes a two-player mode option with split-screen mode
- Adaptive controls: ePSXe features virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping, and analog sticks. Thus, It allows you to adapt the original controls either by mapping them to the smartphone or tablet screen or by using any of the many physical controllers supported by the emulator (connected through USB or Bluetooth).
- Cross-save: You will be able to use cheat codes and save states or memory cards with any Windows, Linux, or macOS versions.
How to install and use ePSXe on your Android?
You should consult the emulator setup section on the official website as you will be taught how to configure the PSX BIOS and how to get and start your first PSX game.
Because it is a PlayStation emulator, you first need to download the original console BIOS file. If you don’t already have one, the developers recommend one of the reliable ones named SCPH1001.bin or SCPH7502.bin. Once the emulator works, you can start downloading Playstation video game files on any trustworthy website (the emulator does not come with any game).
Is it free?
Because we offer you a mod, the emulator is free to download and use.