ePSXe is a reliable PlayStation emulator that supports lots of games, provides excellent sound and graphics quality, is well optimized, and even allows you to play multiplayer mode.
What is ePSXe?
ePSXe (for enhanced PSX emulator) is a fully capable PlayStation video game console emulator for Microsoft Windows and Android. Developed by three anonymous authors named calb, _Demo_ and Galtor, it was primarily released in 2000 and improved over the years to provide a smooth, extensive, and optimized experience through controls, graphics, and performance.
What are the key features of ePSXe?
- Reliable emulator: You will be able to play almost any of the most famous PlayStation video games on your computer or Android smartphone.
- Optimized and accurate: ePSXe has a very high video game compatibility and has been designed to provide a fast and optimized experience.
- Improved graphics: This version of ePSXe includes support for optimized graphics using OpenGL. You will like to play your favorite video games with authentic image quality.
- Multiplayer support: ePSXe allows you to play multiplayer modes for 1 to 4 players. It also includes a two-player mode option with a split-screen mode
- Adaptive controls: ePSXe features virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping, and analog sticks. Thus, It allows you to adapt the original controls either by mapping them to the smartphone or tablet screen or by using any of the many physical controllers supported by the emulator (connected through USB or Bluetooth).
- Cross-save: You will be able to use cheat codes and save states or memory cards with any Windows, Linux, or macOS versions.
How to install and use ePSXe on your Android?
You should consult the emulator setup section on the official website as you will be taught how to configure the PSX BIOS and how to get and start your first PSX game.
Because it is a PlayStation emulator, you first need to download the original console BIOS file. If you don’t already have one, the developers recommend one of the reliable ones named SCPH1001.bin or SCPH7502.bin. Once the emulator works, you can start downloading Playstation video game files on any trustworthy website (the emulator does not come with any game).
Is ePSXe free?
Because we offer you a mod, the emulator is free to download and use.
Is ePSXe safe?
Yes, we provide you with a safe version of ePSXe as it comes with no virus or malware.
What consoles can ePSXe emulate?
ePSXe can emulate PlayStation only.
Can ePSXe run PS2 games?
Even if ePSXe is not designed to run PS2 games, PCSX2 can totally do that.
- Epsxe apk
- Epsxe apk download
- Epsxe download
- How to run PlayStation games on Windows with ePSXe > Guide
- Games for epsxe > Video Games Forum
- Playing MGS Disc 2 on emulator/Daemon Tools? [solved] > Video Games Forum