DraStic DS Emulator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you want to play the Nintendo DS titles on modern devices such as your android mobile phone, then you should give it a try to DraStic. DraStic is a reliable and versatile Nintendo DS emulator designed for android devices that will allow you to play all your favorite Nintendo DS games. In this article, we will explain to you all DraStic features, take a look and discover how this little software lets you play all the Nintendo DS catalog.
What does DraStic offer?
- A reliable emulator: DraStic is a really good and reliable Nintendo DS emulator, it will allow you to play on your Android phone almost all the games of the mythical portable console. You just have to download the title’s ROM file from external sources, open the emulator, run it, and let the game start.
- Useful settings customizations: DraStic lets you customize lots of settings including how to assign the virtual controls on your mobile screen, the size and the location of the screens (for example, you'll be able to place them horizontally side by side), change the audio volume, adjusting the game resolution, and many more.
- Make no compromise: With DraStic you will be able to pause the game whenever you want. You just have to click on the “Save State” and the emulator will save the whole game state to let you unpause it later. Moreover, you can even save and synchronize it with Google Drive.
- Compatible with controllers: It is compatible with both phone-integrated controllers and external controllers.
- Play at your own pace: You can modify the emulator clock pace, which means you can adapt the game speed the way you want.
How much does it cost?
The emulator we provide is a MOD, hence it is completely free.
Is it safe?
DraStic is safe, but keep in mind that you have to download games ROMs’file separately, always be careful because some files may contain malware.
- Operating system: Android 4.1 or later.
- Storage: 15 MB.
- Controller: Some games may need you to use an external controller to take advantage of all the emulator options.
Take a look at how to play pokemon games on android.
- Ds emulator android
- Drastic ds emulator apk
- Android ds emulator
- How to play Pokémon games on Android > Guide
- Mario Kart DS (ROM) > Télécharger
- Pokémon Unbound for GBA (ROM) > Télécharger
- Ryujinx > Télécharger
- MSI App Player for PC > Télécharger
- BlueStacks 5
- DAEMON Tools Lite
- WineHQ for Linux
- Happy Chick
- My Boy!
- Parallels Desktop
- VMware Player