DraStic DS Emulator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you want to play the Nintendo DS titles on modern devices such as your PC or Android smartphone, then you should give DraStic a try. It is a reliable and versatile Nintendo DS emulator designed to allow you to play all your favorite Nintendo DS games.
What does DraStic offer?
- A reliable emulator: DraStic is an excellent and reliable Nintendo DS emulator; it will allow you to play all the games of the iconic portable console. You just have to download the title's ROM file from external sources, open the emulator, run it, and let the game start.
- Useful settings customizations: DraStic lets you customize lots of settings, including how to assign the virtual controls on your mobile screen, the size and the location of the screens (for example, you'll be able to place them horizontally side by side), changing the audio volume, adjusting the game resolution, and many more.
- Make no compromise: With DraStic, you can pause the game whenever you want. You just have to click on "Save State" and the emulator will save the whole game state to let you unpause it later. Moreover, you can even save and synchronize it with Google Drive.
- Compatible with controllers: It is compatible with both phone-integrated controllers and external controllers.
- Play at your own pace: You can modify the emulator clock pace, which means you can adapt the game speed the way you want.
How to install DraStic DS Emulator on your PC?
We provide you with both the DraStic DS Emulator APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the DraStic DS Emulator APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
The emulator we provide is a MOD, hence it is entirely free.
Is it safe?
DraStic is safe, but keep in mind that you must download the games' ROM files separately, always be careful because some files of them may contain malware.