Losing data can be a great loss for a company. In this case, specialized software like Recovery for Works
can be very useful. It is a tool that can recover corrupt Microsoft Works data such as Word Works files, Works spreadsheet or databases.
- Recovery of damaged files: Recovery for Works is primarily a tool to help recover WPS, WDB or XLR damaged files. Microsoft files that have been corrupted or damaged such as text files, spreadsheets or databases, can be recovered with Recovery for Works. So even if you forgot to save the data, files can still be found.
- Formatting: even if the user has already starts formatting a computer, files can still be recovered. Text, numeric fields, formulas, text properties, forms, and tables and images in the computer system that has been formatted will remain in their original forms.
- Easy to use: you may think that restoring a lost data can be a hard task. But note that Recovery for Works is easy to handle. Therefore, the data recovery can be done by both professionals and amateurs.
- Recovery for Works is lightweight and does not consume too many system resources.
- It is not compatible with Windows Vista.
- This is a trial version that is limited in terms of features.
Latest update on February 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM.