InPixio Photo Studio download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
InPixio Photo Studio is an easy-to-use tool that helps photo enthusiasts optimize their images, create photomontages, delete or cut out objects, and much more. This is a true all-around photo editor for beginners and experienced users.
What are the key features of InPixio Photo Studio?
- Remove and cut: Cut out details, objects, persons, and other unwanted items from your photos. Thanks to the Erase function, you can delete elements from your pictures whilst maintaining their high quality. You can also use the function to improve portraits, including the reduction of wrinkles and cleaning up minor blemishes. Even fine details such as hairs can be removed.
- Add filters and textures: Photo Studio offers more than 30 presents that can give your photo a completely different look. Furthermore, you can use filters, textures, creative blurs, edit color settings, etc.
- Create photomontages: Cut out objects and copy-paste them into other images to create impressive photomontages. For an even better integration into your collage, you can use edge smoothing to intelligently smoother and softer transitions between the subject and the background.
Is InPixio free?
Whilst InPixio Photo Studio is not free software, you can get yourself a one-year license of this photo editor for $49.99 a year. The Professional version, which adds features such as One-Click Image correction and hundreds of filters and effects, costs $30 extra. Keep an eye out for special discounts on the InPixio website, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to find an even lower InPixio Photo Studio 11 price.
- Inpixio review
- Facebook account review: request form, taking too long > Guide
- We can't review this decision [solved] > Facebook Forum
- Decision ON 23 JULY 2021 It usually takes us just over a day to review your info > Facebook Messenger Forum
- What is Playsee: review, download > Guide
- This account will be disabled in 28 day you only have 28 days left to request a [solved] > Facebook Forum