SideQuest download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
SideQuest is a third-party app allowing players and users to get more apps and games for their Oculus Quest. It has two main goals: on one hand, to provide users access to content before its release on the Oculus Store, and on the other hand, to support developers with a place to validate their content or to kickstart a project.
What is SideQuest?
SideQuest is a solution designed to offer a place where players can get more apps and games for standalone VR headsets by using sideloading. SideQuest developers are members of the Khronos Group and the VR/AR Association and work with Oculus to provide value to developers in VR.
What are the key features of SideQuest?
Interface: The interfaces have been designed to make you enjoy a frictionless experience in a colorful, modern, and intuitive environment.
Library: SideQuest comes with a great library you can consult online. Players can browse games by genre, app lab, or all at once. Given that much of the content is free, SideQuest promises hours upon hours of fun.
Discord: More than a sideloading app, SideQuest is there to make a community grow. For this reason, it offers users Discord servers: one dedicated to developers and one to the community. This is a great way to connect with other SideQuest users and share experiences and recommendations.
Communities: SideQuest users are free to join different communities (groups), as there are plenty of them dedicated to different games or needs. For example, the support community or the App Lab group, dedicated to apps that have been submitted to App Lab and will be released in the near future.
Giveaways: Another great thing about SideQuest are the giveaways. Users that get really involved with SideQuest can win different prizes as compensation for their involvement. There are two types: the Community giveaways and the Discord giveaways.
How to use SideQuest?
We provide you with the Easy Installer, which offers an easy and quick install process, lets you install the SideQuest VR app to your headset, easy game port transfer, and manage headset settings. To use SideQuest, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the file and create an account.
- Create an Oculus Organization for free and accept the developer agreement.
- If you are a Windows user, you need to install the appropriate Oculus drivers - they also work for SideQuest. Other users can skip this step.
- Next, open the Oculus app, select Settings, tap on the headset, and finally, More settings. From there, enable the Developer mode and then reboot your device.
- Connect your USB cable (the one for your phone, not the Oculus one) and then allow USB debugging access on your headset. You will also have to disable Unlock Pattern in the app. To do so, go to Settings, then Quest, choose More settings, and from there, select Unlock pattern.
Is SideQuest free?
Yes, you can enjoy this app for free.
Is SideQuest safe?
- Sidequest download
- Sidequest download windows
- Sidequest download windows 11
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- KMSPico > Download - Other