Microsoft Publisher download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Microsoft Publisher is a part of the Microsoft Office Package. It enables the user an easy to use platform for simple office tasks as calendars, letters, advertising and more. It’s a tool highly efficient for home and office use. This is our Publisher download page.
- Create professional layouts: This complete package offers different features and modalities to create simple and more complex office work. Including postcards, picture editing, calendars, posters and more, you can create all kinds of office documents simply and fast. The interface has a guide to guide your through all tasks and which allows you to easily learn how to use the interface. share, save or archive your files.
- Templates: Offering both a blank canvas a wide range of templates, the design is ready for use. From postcards and greeting cards to professional newsletters and business reports, the office publisher templates are simple and easy to use, choose your favorite and add your personalized text. It also allows you to share, save or archive your files.
- Sharing: Publishing all of the material created inside Microsoft Publisher can be done by sharing and presenting your work in different formats. Send your files by email or social media postings, personalize your prints in large and small scale according to your preferences. You can import and export publications of other users in standard universal formats and manipulate them directly with the software.
- Tons of options: Get creative and choose from more than a thousand templates designed for finance, presentations, family activities, calendars, posters, newsletters, house management and more. Image drop and adding is simple as well as modifying simple details such as color to make a more personalized creation.
Is it free?
Microsoft Publisher is part of Microsoft 365, which is a commercially licensed office suite. You can either purchase it as a single license of the Microsoft Office pack or as a part of the Microsoft 365 pack. As usual, the more user licenses your plan will include, the less it will cost you per user. Microsoft offers a 1-month free trial period for new users.
The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365 you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software.
Microsoft has a very flexible commercial business model so you will be able to choose among different plans depending on your needs. It includes the Family plan which allows you to share Microsoft Publisher with several other people, and the Personal plan if you only need one license.
Microsoft has a special subscription plan for companies and enterprises which depends on your type of business and your company’s size, and of course there are also special plans for students and teachers. Find all the available offers on Microsoft's official website.
If you are not interested in the other services that come with Microsoft 365 you have the option to purchase a Publisher license separately. A standalone license for 1 PC costs $159.99.
Is it safe?
This program from the world-famous Office suite is ideal for beginners, since it allows you to make professional looking designs using predefined templates that can later be customized to your own preferences. If you are looking for an even more advanced solution, you may be better off using Adobe’s InDesign or its main competitor QuarkXPress. On the other end, if you prefer a more simple and straightforward tool, we recommend you to try out Canva.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bits) or 2 GB RAM (32-bits).
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 or later, WDDM 2.0 or higher, and 128 MB graphics memory.
- Storage: 4 GB available disk space.
- Browser: The most recent version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Microsoft publisher free download
- Ms publisher free download
- Publisher free download
- Product key for ms publisher just downloaded [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- Microsoft publisher 2010 ask product key, > Forum - Office Software
- Product Key for Publisher 2010 [solved] > Forum - Software
- No Product key after downloading publisher please help!! [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Microsoft Publisher [solved] > Forum - Software
- Crystal Reports viewer
- Microsoft Project 2021
- WAMR: Recover deleted messages
- Hot Potatoes
- Drawing For Children
- Resistor Color Codes
- Grammarly Keyboard
- Small Business Inventory Control
- Timez Attack
- Business in a Box
- Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax
- PCStitch Pro
- 30 Day Fitness Challenge-Workout at Home
- MathCast Equation Editor
- Granny: Chapter Two
- Easy Audio Downloader
- Amortization software
- Water Drink Reminder
- Fuel Consumption Calculator
- Demor Cheque Maker
- Medical Record Management
- Enterprise Architect for UML
- Amazon Shopping
- Espier Notifications 7 Pro (APK)
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge
- Dual Space
- Your Math Buddy
- Kami for Chrome
- TripIt: Travel Planner