Magpie download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Magpie is an organizational app designed for iPhone and iPad. It offers users the possibility to combine photos and notes in order to help them organize their ideas and inspire their creativity. Magpie was developed by Super Useful Ltd. In this article, we discuss some of the app’s key features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the app’s main features:
- Reminder: make sure to never forget your ideas - and what a better way than associating images with notes? This way, your imagination will get a bonus boost and will help you get creative.
- Organize: Good organization helps the mind stay focused. With Magpie, you can group your ideas by categories but you can also add multiple photos to a single idea. To be even more exhaustive, you can add prices, links, maps, and more.
- Share: Magpie uses iCloud - this means that you can share your ideas with your friends and family anywhere, anytime. You can also export your ideas to different platforms suFacebook, and WhatsApp, among others.
- Interface: Magpie has an intuitive interface that makes the app easy to use. To make this experience even better, it is also stylish and minimalistic.
How Does Magpie Work?
As mentioned above, using Magpie is fairly easy. Once you download and install the app, you will be able to create lists. Next, by using your camera or importing photos, you can add pictures to your entry. After that, you will get to set all the details you want, such as title, price, link, or any other additional information you want.
Taking pictures through the app will save them to your library - you can delete them manually.
Is Magpie Safe?
Is Magpie Free?
Thi is a free trial version that expires after two weeks of use. You can opt for a monthly subscription for $1.49 or for a lifetime subscription for $14.99. The app contains some optional in-app purchases.
In order to run the Magpie app on your device, you need iOS or iPadOS 11.0 and later.
If you enjoy Magpie, you may also enjoy the Pinterest app. Images: Apple store
- Magpie download
- Download magpie
- Magpie app
- Windows 11 iso download > Download
- Poppy playtime free download > Download
- Fall guys free download > Download
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download > Download
- Play store download > Download
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar