Dev-C++ download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
An integrated development environment (IDE) supporting C, C++, and Dev-C++, and featuring several compilers.
What are the key features of Dev-C++?
- It is necessary for writing, compiling, debugging and running programs written in C.
- With an option of checking Environment options ability, the primary tab allows the spreading of tabs over multiple lines.
- Primary functions are listed, and some buttons such as "Goto Declaration" and "Goto Definition" are available on the editor's right-click menu.
- With these buttons, code navigation can become much more accessible.
- The user-friendly interface uses multiple options in plain sight and a generous workspace.
- Though some installations with the case of the heavy-weights you can find in this software category may be slow, installing this one is more manageable. You just have to try it.
- Thanks to Dev-C ++, you can create and edit several common source file formats like .C, .CPP, .CC, .C++ or .CP.
- Besides, this tool handles header files with the following extensions: .H, .HPP, .RH and .HH. With the resource scripts (.RC) supported, users can save their projects in the native .DEV format.