MPC-HC download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Today, lots of programs let us play audio and video files. However, for optimal playback, a convenient player is required. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a modified version of Media Player Classic with some new features.
What are the key features of MPC-HC?
- Player: as the old version, Media Player Classic Home Cinema's main function is to play audio and video files. The process is simple; just send files into the interface, and the software will run.
- Supported formats: Media Player Classic Home Cinema supports multiple file formats such as AVI, CDDA, VCD, SCVD, XCD, Dirac DirectShow Media DTS/AC3, DVD Video, DVD2AVI Project File, FLI/FLC, MPEG PS/TS/PVA, Nut, MPEG Audio and many others.
- Interface: as the old version, it has a simple and intuitive interface. Using it does not require special skills. As an illustration, the toolbar consists of six tabs which help users in its handling.
- Enhancement: Media Player Classic is much lighter and more powerful than the old version. It also includes HD additional decoders for H-264 and VC-1 codecs with DXVA (DirectX Video Acceleration) for Compatible GPU. Finally, it has a special mode to reduce "Tearing".
Around the same subject
- Mpc hc
- Mpc hc reset default settings > Guide
- Mpc-hc multiple instances > Guide
- Mpc hc audio delay > Guide
- Mpc-hc cast to tv > Guide
- Media Player Classic - Sync Audio And Video > Guide