Most images from the Internet contain a background, either a white or black. The most common solution to get rid of the background is to make a selection of the background with a selection tool and delete it. There is a much faster method to clear the white or black background under Photoshop (if the image is made up of several distinct layers).
Quickly Remove Background of Image on Photoshop
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Double click your thumbnail layer to open the blending options
- Go into the Blending Options (first tab) and then in to comparison to gray (bottom)
- To remove a white background slightly pull the white slider to the left (a value of 250 is usually sufficient)
- Conversely, to remove black background, pull the black slider to the right
Image: © scyther5 - Unsplash.com
- Remove black background photoshop
- Photoshop remove black background - Best answers
- How to remove black background in photoshop - Best answers
- Windows 10 black background no taskbar - How-To - Monitor
- Notepad black background ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to remove white background from clipart ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Removing black stripes from a video (16/9th format) - How-To - Video
- Notepad++ black background - How-To - Text editor