To use BlackBerry services, you need to create a BlackBerry ID (username and password). The BlackBerry ID will also allow you to download applications for your mobile device from the BlackBerry Webstore. Additionally, your data and applications are linked to your BlackBerry account, which is quite useful when changing devices.
Create a BlackBerry ID
To create your BlackBerry ID from a web browser, go to the BlackBerry registration page. Fill in the required information, keeping in mind that your username will be your email. Once you've completed all of the fields, click Send:
To create a BlackBerry ID from your mobile device, click the BlackBerry App World icon. Click My World, scroll to the bottom, and click Create New. Click I Agree at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions, and follow the instructions.
Image: © Svetlana Dikhtyareva - Shutterstock.com.
- Blackberry id sign up
- Create blackberry id - Best answers
- Blackberry id - Best answers
- Hotmail sign in - How-To - Hotmail
- Orkut sign in - How-To - Web
- Uh-oh... we can’t sign you in right now. please try again in a while. - Guide
- We can’t sign you in right now. please try again in a while. - Forum - Messaging
- Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. please try signing in from the device you use most often. - Forum - Yahoo Mail