Change Debian Language
Run the apt-get install language-pack-xx command (where xx is the name of the language pack) to download and install the language pack of your choice and then dpkg-reconfigure locales. A window will ask you to select the language you want to use for the distribution. Make your selection and confirm.
After completing these steps, simply reboot your system to apply the new settings.
- Debian change language
- Change language debian - Best answers
- Debian change language to english - Best answers
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Adobe reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Opera change language - How-To - Opera
- Utorrent change language - How-To - P2P
- Steam change language - How-To - Steam