In this article we will show a simple tip that will allow you to change the color theme of Wine in Linux.
How to download theme?
- Firstly, you need a .msstyles theme.
You can download one here.
How to locate the theme?
Show hidden files and go in your home directory to get the .Wine folder. Open folder, go to drive_c in windows and then create a folder "Resources". Finally create a folder "Themes" and create another folder that will bear the name of your theme
- Extract and paste the contents of the zip or rar file into it.
How to install the theme?
Then launch Wine<bold> and open the <bold>"Integration with Office" tab and then click </bold>Install a theme</bold>. Browse inside, and look for the file .msstyles file. In the Theme menu (near the install a theme button) select the desired theme.
- Apply, and you'll have a customized version of the software.
- Wine themes linux
- Linux wine themes
- Wine theme linux
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution > Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 > Forum - Facebook
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 video youtube [solved] > Forum - Android
- I want download a 4 chanal video mixer software > Forum - Downloading
- How to compile assembly code: in Linux, Windows, with NASM
- Search in Vim editor: Linux, for words
- Ubuntu remove password: for sudo, for user, for root
- How to disable avahi-daemon: Linux, Ubuntu
- Debian add printer: command line, install cups
- Change password Linux: script, terminal, Samba
- Debian change language: to English, command
- Linux read file line by line: for loop
- Vim autocomplete: C++, command
- Linux display file in reverse order
- How to install htop Linux: Ubtunu, Mint
- Restart network interface: Linux, Ubuntu
- How to create commands in Linux?
- How to resize partition Linux: Gparted, command line
- How to remove the content of a directory: Linux
- How to recover lost admin password in CUPS?
- What is Daemon Log: in Linux
- How to split a file in Linux: split, merge
- How to convert DOS to UNIX: Linux, command
- Adding space in mount point: to FSTAB
- Delete lines in Linux: SED, commands
- Restoring Linux: from backup, using Tar
- How to uninstall package: in Linux