Customize Wine on Linux: download, install, locate theme
In this article we will show a simple tip that will allow you to change the color theme of Wine in Linux.
How to download theme?
- Firstly, you need a .msstyles theme.
You can download one here.
How to locate the theme?
Show hidden files and go in your home directory to get the .Wine folder. Open folder, go to drive_c in windows and then create a folder "Resources". Finally create a folder "Themes" and create another folder that will bear the name of your theme
- Extract and paste the contents of the zip or rar file into it.
How to install the theme?
Then launch Wine<bold> and open the <bold>"Integration with Office" tab and then click </bold>Install a theme</bold>. Browse inside, and look for the file .msstyles file. In the Theme menu (near the install a theme button) select the desired theme.
- Apply, and you'll have a customized version of the software.
Do you need more help with Linux? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Wine themes linux
- Linux wine themes
- Themes for wine linux
- Kali linux download > Download - Linux
- Linux install tar.gz > Guide
- Linux install bison > Guide
- BetterDiscord > Download - Instant messaging
- Linux split file into n parts > Guide