In case you want to delete all the content of a Linux directory (including all the files and subdirectories), there are very simple and fast ways to achieve that. Here we explain to you everything you need to know.
To recursively erase the content of a directory:
- Either go to the directory and type: rm -rf *
- Or, type rm -rf path_of_your_directory/*
The r means recursively (to remove subdirectories), and f means force (does not ask for confirmation).
- Remove directory linux
- Delete directory linux
- Linux remove directory
- Kali Linux (ISO) > Download - Linux
- How to remove write protection > Guide
- Root directory is full or error in pasting > Android Forum
- Customize Wine on Linux: download, install, locate theme > Guide
- I want download a 4 chanal video mixer software > Downloads Forum