- STRANGE THING HAPPENS WHEN I PRESS SHIFT OR CONTROL HELP PLEASE
- My keyboard is not working after pressing shift-key - Guide
- When i press shift/2 (") is typed, it should be (@) windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- When i press shift/2 (") is typed, it should be (@) - Forum - Laptop
- Shift key is doing something strange ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- One press f1 key to: - Guide
It sounds like it may be stickey keys. Have you looked into sticky keys? Hold down the shift key until the system asks you what are you trying to do. Turn off sticky keys!