- Hear loud sound in fan
- When turning on their computer, they hear the power supply fan, but the computer does not boot. - How-To - Monitor
- Windows 10 keep hearing disconnect sound - How-To - Windows 8
- Can't watch videos from YouTube but I can still hear the sound ✓ - Forum - Video software
- Sony viao laptop Cant hear any sound ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- PC wont turn on. Fans spin loud. ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
It appears you have a problem with the battery. When you charge with the laptop off - the battery receives more current than when the laptop is operating. This extra current might overheat a marginal battery and cause the fan to operate at its highest setting (with more noise). If the battery iks a few years old it's time to replace it.