How to recover my hacked Facebook account? [Closed]

-
Hello,
my facebook account is close to three years now with the registered name"DANIEL RICHARD",on the 12th of octomber 2017 i noticed that have been logged out and the hacker registered name is"DONALD MARSHAL" and have trying to get it back via email but unto no avail,all my family&friends picture as been del,ected as well as my friends and data
pLEASE HELP......

See more 

20/23 replies

Best answer
Thank you
no you dont get it am always on line almost every day before i got hacked last week friday by unknown

Say "Thank you" 10

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6631 users have said thank you to us this month

Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
At the beginning you wrote that your facebook account has been closed for three years.

Please, make up your mind !
My facebook account block this week how can you recover please
Thank you
please i need to recover my fb account as well as all my delected data because i cant afford to lose it.......AM BEGGING YOU
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
Thank you
Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:

https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Thank you
i dont mean shut down,all am saying is that have been using it close to three years now not until last week friday
infact i was online on friday morning and afternoon but the promble commenced around evening.....fed up
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
Okay

Here is how to recover your account:

https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Thank you
its still the same thing,am not still receiving any code from facebook,can you help me send to a close friend on fb or help me send to this mobile number 081******
Thank you
its still the same thing am not still receieving any recovery code
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
What is the message you are getting when you try to login ?

Is you page online now for everyone to see?

Is DANIEL RICHARD your real full name?

Is this your page:

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.richard.75033149 if not what is it?
Thank you
No that's not my account the real name that I used to register is Balogun Daniel before I later change it to Daniel Richard some month ago and the nick on my profile is Richiedan
Thank you
Yes, my page is online for every to see
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
Ok, if I wish to see your page where should I look, please give me the internet address (url)
Thank you
the URL is,http:Facebook. com
Thank you
but i don't really know the one to my page because i don't really search from there
Thank you
Http:Facebook.com but I can't remember the one to my page but am guessing it should be http//Facebook.danielrichard.com
Thank you
Hello,please am expecting your reply
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
Thank you
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

The url you gave me does not exist.

Facebook does not allow someone account name changes. If you try to change a name, the account is considered as suspicious and is immediately disabled.

You also mention a nick name (Richiedan) nick name are not permitted as account names.

You will never be able to recover your account.

I suggest that you go on with your life without Facebook, after all it's not the end of the world.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Thank you
Daniel Richard is my name also,am not using a fake name,I just change Balogun which is my moms name to Richard which is my dad's name and on my profile and added a nickname. So how am I wrong.
Please,you can access the account cos I don't have anything suspicious and have been reported,so why can't I have back my Fb acct
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
Thank you
As I told you before, Facebook does not allow account name changes. If you try to change a name, the account is considered as suspicious and is immediately disabled.

We can't access your account because it's disabled.

Do you have official government identification papers proving that your real name is Daniel Richard?
Thank you
If Fb don't want change of name why was this feature added....Am genuine and I never know its wrong for me to change name, please I really need the account cos almost all my history and pictures is on this Fb acct and have always planned to show those pictures to my children and upcoming generation...... Please all my memories is there and I promise not to change name again...... My intentions are clear and righteous.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
Do you have official government identification papers proving that your real name is Daniel Richard?
Thank you
No,I don't
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
Thank you
Since you can't prove that you are Daniel Richard, it is impossible to recover your account.

You can now mourn account.
Thank you
Mourn?
I don't get you
Thank you
Can I still have back the account or i should open a new one.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2019
11573 -
No you cannot have your account back because :

1. You cannot prove that you are Daniel Richard.

2. Facebook does not allow name changes.

You can always try to open a new account but don't be surprised if the Facebook system also disables it.

P.S. Mourn means to grieve
1 2 Next