- Trying to connect OLD acer with broken screen to tv or pc
- Laptop broken screen won't connect to monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Broken screen laptop connect monitor - Forum - Monitor
- Laptop broken screen connect to monitor - Forum - Laptop
- How to connect external monitor to laptop with broken screen - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop black screen, fan running - Guide
You can buy a USB hard drive enclosure - remove the drive from the old computer and put it into the enclosure. The result is an external drive that can be plugged into you current laptop's USB port. If it is really an old computer it probably has a IDE type drive and you might need to go online to find the correct enclosure.