How to change computer language

Closed
aniram347 - Updated on Oct 22, 2017 at 06:14 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 6, 2018 at 04:58 PM
Hello,
So i have a computer then I just started investigating and clicking stuff . So the problem is I accidentally turned my computer language into Korean and i dont know how to turn it back because i dont know Korean. So if somebody can help please please do so.

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 22, 2017 at 06:36 PM
Hi

I suggest that you don't click stuff unless you know what you are doing.

To change the language you must go to control panel and go to regional icon (looks like a earth globe and then to language. Look for the language you want, select it and then okay.

To access the control panel Click the Start button.

You may need https://translate.google.com/ to figure out the Korean characters

Good luck and let me know.
Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2018 at 06:46 AM
Hello,

To change the language in your computer, just go to settings by clicking windows button+I, click time and language followed by region and language. Now in languages, click add language.
Now, to change from korean you can either go to google translator or can contact someone who knows english as well.

Thanks!
Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2018 at 04:58 PM
HOw is the OP supposed to know what time and language is, he can't read Korean! Please assist by locating icons and posting pictures of what each screen would look like, if you really wanted to help! Or, note down the keystrokes with the arrow keys and keyboard to map to your locations. We appreciate the efforts here!