If you are tired of your name being constantly mispronounced, Facebook has a fun profile feature that can help you out. Here's how to add a pronunciation guide to your Facebook page.
Where to find the name pronunciation on Facebook?
Head to your profile.
Next click About.
Next, click Details About You in the left column below your profile picture and select the Name Pronunciation section on the right. Now click Add a name pronunciation.
A list of pre-generated options will be provided to you with a list of Facebook's best guesses on how to pronounce your name. You can listen to each of them by clicking the button to the right of each entry. If you are satisfied with one of the options, simply select the one that you like best. You can also create your own if none of the pre-generated guesses are correct. Once you're finished, set the pronunciation as public or private and click Save.
- Name pronunciation facebook
- How To Add a Contact on Facebook Messenger
- Add a Facebook Follow Button to Your Site
- Add effects to your Facebook photos or contacts!
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it > Guide
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app > Guide
- Meta: new Facebook name, rumors, and future
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to download Facebook videos
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- How to connect to Facebook without entering your password
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account