Computer crashed because of 2 antivirus installed

Closed
dineshbabu161094 Posts 1 Registration date Friday 27 October 2017 Status Member Last seen 27 October 2017 - 27 Oct 2017 à 01:35
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 27 Oct 2017 à 05:05
Hello,
I had Avast in my computer for a month and I just wanted to have k7 in my computer, instead.
But I did not uninstall Avast when I was installing K7.

After a minute or two-
1. None of the applications are opening
2. Any .exe file is not able to open.
3. Unable to open command prmpt or regedit
4. Unable to uninstall any of those anti viruses.

Kindly help me...
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
27 Oct 2017 à 05:05
Hi

Boot in safe mode and try to uninstall Avast using the add/remove programmes utility from your control pane.

Good luckl