Gmail recovey/recovery phone broken/how to answe secret question

Closed
Angellovesthree Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 17, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017 at 05:56 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 17, 2017 at 05:14 PM
Please help
My girlfriend changed my gmail account password and can't remember what she changed it to. Also the phone number that is listed on that account is no longer in service so I can't receive codes. I can answer all the questions it promotes me with and I can provide an alternate email(s) that I currently have access too that should at some point been associated with the this my primary gmail account . someone told me just to answer the secret question but in not sure I've ever been asked a secret question unless its what street I grew up on and I answered that. Please tell me how I can recovery password or give me a number I can call to talk to a someone at Gmail/google please

Thank you
A.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 17, 2017 at 05:14 PM
Hi

There is no number for you to call and talk to someone. Gmail could not handle the hundred of thousands of daily calls.

Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account

Good luck