I have a toshiba laptop with a broken screen.
thats why i always connect it with my tv
but some months ago when i start my laptop its just black i dont even see the toshiba logo or something
and my tv says no videosignal
i have a guess on why its not working
my brother wanted to have win 7 on that laptop (it was win8)
so he put a random win7 installing cd in it thats not even from toshiba and after installing everything went just blank after restart
Press and hold down the power button for ten seconds to switch off your machine. Next, press and hold the 0 key and, at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your PC. When the machine starts beeping, release the 0 key.
A warning message will appear on-screen, prompting you to verify your system recovery. Select Yes to continue.
Next, select the Recovery of Factory Default Software option, followed by Next. Then choose Recover to out-of-box state, and click Next once more to start the recovery.
please be aware that this factory reset will erase all of the data on your hard drive.
1. Turn your computer off by pressing and holding down the start button.
2. Unplug the computer and remove the battery.
3. Press and hold down the start button for about 60 seconds.
4. Release the button and plug in the computer.
5. Press the start button and the display should return. Replace the battery.
it will work fine if not then