Can’t get into Yahoo

Closed
PeteReaper Posts 1 Registration date Sunday 7 January 2018 Status Member Last seen 7 January 2018 - 7 Jan 2018 à 13:18
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 7 Jan 2018 à 17:05
My wife logged into yahoo under her account and now I cannot log in. Yahoo won’t recognize my password or security answer. What I don’t understand is why I cannot email yahoo and have them respond with a fix. I can still get mail on my phone so they should be secure in knowing it’s truly me and if someone hacked in, don’t they already know this info anyway...why would they ask.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
7 Jan 2018 à 17:05
Hi

Yahoo does not have an email address, Yahoo could not handle hundred of thousands of daily mails.

In your first sentence you say that you can't log in and in your last sentence you say that can still get mail on your phone. I'm confused.