Hacked account

Closed
TanaHudginsPayne - 11 Jan 2018 à 21:47
BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday 11 July 2005 Status Moderator Last seen 18 May 2026 - 12 Jan 2018 à 03:45
Hello, I got hacked and I had to change my phone number and I don't have access to the recovery email on my account anymore and Yahoo don't have a correct list of my trusted friends but I have got to regain my account back it goes with alot of my other accounts now there must be some way for me to reset my password or y'all give me one I have already missed starting college on account of this please help me



1 response

BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday 11 July 2005 Status Moderator Last seen 18 May 2026 1,534
12 Jan 2018 à 03:45
Hello,

What a pity! Your keyboard doesn't have this character '.' ?
Well, if your account has been hacked, read this: https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account#yahoo-account-has-been-hacked