No access on my old phone number

Closed
Jyll - Jan 14, 2018 at 05:52 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 15, 2018 at 04:34 AM
Hi. Can anyone help me to recover my emails because i no longer have access to my old phone number & the verification code will be sent to that. I know my email address and my password...

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 14, 2018 at 06:22 PM
Hi

If you know your email and password you should be able to access your account from any device.

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?

Did you log out your account with the old phone?

When you created the account, did you register an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key?
Tnx for the fast response... I cant remember the exact date when i last sign in but it was late last year...
I dont always log out when im using my own phone. But i sell that unfortunately i dont remember if i logged it out before selling it...
I think i put my other email acct ( ***@*** ) as my recovery email address...

I just need to get the copy of my passport appointment that was sent to that acct.

Please help me... Thank u.
I cant open my Yahoo mail because if the verification code that will be send ti my old phone number.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 15, 2018 at 04:34 AM
If you know the address and password, you do not need an account key. It's all you need to log in.

If you have not accessed your account for 12 months, it has been deleted from the server.