How do I reset my password without my security questions?

Closed
NorthWynd - Jan 19, 2018 at 07:54 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 19, 2018 at 10:28 PM
I have been trying to get into my account but apparently I forgot my password. I have tried going into the sign-in-helper and when I do I type in my email and then I am taken to the "forgot user ID/Password" page. Here is where the problem starts happening. I click "Forgot Password" and type in my email and last name and click enter. When I do so, it asks for the answers to my security questions, but I forgot what the answers were! Is there a way to reset my password without my security questions? I know the account was not deleted because I tried creating a new account with the same email and it says "There is already an account created with this email". But every time I try to put in my password it says it is wrong. Is there some kind of way, any way at all, to reset my password without having to answer the security questions? Or at least to reset the questions without logging in? Please help. I would appreciate it.

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jan 19, 2018 at 10:28 PM
Sorry. Yahoo Mail will never allow you access without the security answers.