- Booting without pressing the on button on the
- In power save mode press computer power button or any key on keyboard or move mouse - Forum - Hardware
- Can't exit Power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Boot failed press a key to retry - Guide
- How to exit power saving mode on Windows? - Guide
- To modify boot order press f1 at power on - Guide
I have the same problem as you describe in your first question. It turn out to be an option in the SETUP (right before the OS load). While in the SETUP, I choose BOOT, and depending of your mobo there is an option about returning power after AC lost, I disable it and it turn out fine now.