- Booting without pressing the on button on the
- In power save mode press computer power button or any key on keyboard or move mouse ✓ - Forum - Windows
- In power save mode - Forum - Hardware
- How To Exit Power Saving Mode - How-To - Hardware
- Boot failure press any key to continue - How-To - Hardware
- When i press the power button on my computer nothing happens? ✓ - Forum - Hardware
I have the same problem as you describe in your first question. It turn out to be an option in the SETUP (right before the OS load). While in the SETUP, I choose BOOT, and depending of your mobo there is an option about returning power after AC lost, I disable it and it turn out fine now.