File recovery problem

Closed
vlad48765 - Jun 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM
 vlad48765 - Jun 6, 2009 at 02:52 PM
Hello,
I need help!
I deleted the partition C on Xp install and now i need to get some J2l files back!
I tried every recovery program i could download, Nothing worked! Can someone please help me... I'm desperate!
Related:

4 responses

nerssin Posts 9 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 4
Jun 4, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Hello if you accidentally deleted your files you can try Data Recovery Software! You can get back files even after deleting partition

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

Press download on right of the page!
Hello,

How did you delete the partition or has the partition been overwritten with a new partition/install? If it hasnt then let me know as we are just about to relase a product that will recover the entire partitions and its data.

Regards

John
Well ...when i started windows i recived a blue screen with error!
Conclusion :Reinstall XP!
It could not be repaired so i had to delete the partition C and install the operating system on the new partition created then.
So it has been overwritten!
Please don't tell me that my files are lost!

Thank you.

Vlad
Hi Vlad,

It does unfortunately sound as though you will have lost many if not all of your files. When you installed the OS this will have overwritten the previous files. The only solution will be to recover one of the better file recovery solutions. I would recommend that you run a free trial of File Restore Professional. If anything can get your files back then this product will be able to. Run an Advanced Scan on your drive and this will detect all your previous files (if they have not been overwritten). If you have no successs with this scan type then try the Complete Scan.

Only when you detect your files will you need to purchase a licence. As an aside, you will also be able to preview your files before you make a purchase.

You can download File Restore Professional from: www.pcrecovery.com

Please let me know how you get on?

Regards

John
Hi John...

Well..you were right, my files are completely lost, and the program did not manage to get them back.
It's a shame that i 've lost my work fof 3 months but... anything can be redone!
But it is a good thing as well!
This program managed to recover 7.83 GB from my disk , space which I considered lost few years ago.
Thanks anyway!
If there appears something that could help me with my cause... please notice me.

Vlad.