Can't verify identity on Facebook

Closed
enana - Feb 28, 2018 at 06:09 PM
Sulaimanromeo Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 28, 2018 - Nov 28, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Hello,

I was blocked out of Facebook asking to identify myself by putting in code that is supposed to be sent to my phone but I'm not receiving a code from Facebook at all. Any way to get a code or verify my identity any other way. Most frustrating, not being able to find an email or contact for Facebook support to get help with this issue.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 28, 2018 at 06:21 PM
Hi

Yes, it is frustrating isn't it! You will never be able to find an email or contact for Facebook support to get help with this issue. Why? Because Facebook has 2 billion members, they would not be able to handle all the correspondance, even if they put all of their employees on the job, including the window washers, cafeteria cooks and gardiners.

If you have an email associated with your account, check it. If not, the phone is the only way.

Is your account online now for everyone to see?

What is exact message you get when you try to login?

Did you create your account with a phone or computer?