If I install an update that has to restart the computer I usually don't install it, but when I do it will turn on and the display says checking signal for a few seconds, flashes black then displays no d-sub something and says entering power saving mode. I fixed temporarily by
1. powering down the pc and monitor
2. disconnecting the pc and hold the power button for roughly 25+ seconds
3. removing GPU, and powering back up (once its on it still displays the stuff mentioned above and will go black and then it starts to show the windows logo and after a few seconds it shows the welcome page and I can login.)
4. turn off everything again and disconnecting the pc
5. place the GPU and align it as perfect as possible
6. power back and its the same thing as 3 I login and try to keep it on
I have to do this whenever it turns off so I try to keep it on as long as possible. How can I fix this permanently?