Can’t log in looking over documents

Closed
Jay - Apr 19, 2018 at 06:40 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 19, 2018 at 04:55 PM
Hello, been 7 weeks no access to fbook account as documents been looked over it’s a football community page we have a final in a weeks time need to put info on there can’t contact fbook all the help things don’t work becoming a joke now not broken any rules
I’m the manager check out my personal profile to confirm can’t submit documents as can’t log in absolute joke

2 responses

alexwaits Posts 13 Registration date Friday April 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2018 1
Apr 19, 2018 at 07:36 AM
Did you communicate with anyone directly about the ban? And have you been given a deadline when the final decision would be made? That is really unfair, but, unfortunately, they have all the power. Maybe you use a different platform (like Instagram) to share content with the community? If you do not, you should consider doing that. That way, you would have several outlets, and you would not be left hanging dry if one of them got banned again. Obviously, I hope this does not happen to you again. Good luck!
Blocked Profile
Apr 19, 2018 at 04:55 PM
I agree with you Jay, FB is a JOKE! Selling your data to allow marketers to target you directly! DISGUSTING!