Being told I've tried too many times when I try to log into FB [Solved/Closed]

glutenfree11 1 Posts Thursday December 8, 2016Registration date December 8, 2016 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 02:29 PM - Latest reply:  glutenfree11
- Dec 8, 2016 at 06:36 PM
I have 2 FB accts, one personal and the other for business. I was on my personal page and logged out to log into my business one. That was successful. I tried logging back onto my personal page and got a notice that I have tried too many times to log back in and told to retry. After one try? I waited for about an hour, still not able to get in. I tried again this morning and same thing. So I can no longer get to either acct on my desktop, after trying to reset passwords...I keep getting the same notice that I've tried too many times. But I am able to get to my personal acct on my phone and my business acct on my tablet. I really need to be able to get to both of them on my desktop like I was able to before. How can this be fixed?
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
glutenfree11 - Dec 8, 2016 at 06:36 PM
Thank you
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I followed your directions and I was able to get in! I will remember this next time if I have the problem again. I'm telling my friends about your site...you are awesome! Thanks again!

Thank you, glutenfree11 28

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1851 users this month

Ambucias 55093 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 23, 2018 Last seen - Dec 8, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Thank you
Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try again.

Let me know