Being told I've tried too many times when I try to log into FB

Solved/Closed
glutenfree11 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 8, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2016 - Dec 8, 2016 at 02:29 PM
 glutenfree11 - Dec 8, 2016 at 06:36 PM
I have 2 FB accts, one personal and the other for business. I was on my personal page and logged out to log into my business one. That was successful. I tried logging back onto my personal page and got a notice that I have tried too many times to log back in and told to retry. After one try? I waited for about an hour, still not able to get in. I tried again this morning and same thing. So I can no longer get to either acct on my desktop, after trying to reset passwords...I keep getting the same notice that I've tried too many times. But I am able to get to my personal acct on my phone and my business acct on my tablet. I really need to be able to get to both of them on my desktop like I was able to before. How can this be fixed?
Related:

2 responses

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I followed your directions and I was able to get in! I will remember this next time if I have the problem again. I'm telling my friends about your site...you are awesome! Thanks again!