- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
- Jul 12, 2019 at 01:33 PM
Hello,

I entered a wrong yahoo address ( misspelled) on my online application and I can no longer change it. My only option is to create a new yahoo account using the one with a misspelled username. How do I make a new account using .ph?

Thank you

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.100
See more 

5 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
Thank you
What is the .ph? go ahead and see if it works!
Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
Respond to Ambucias
Thank you
I have already tried creating a new account but I can't create one with .pj.

I need to create vict*********ma*******@***
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
1134 -
Where are you trying to put the .pj? The email address will always be @YAHOO.COM, so if you are trying some other domain, it won't work! Welcome to the age of EMAIL! It has been a standard addressing system for many many years!
Sorry it's supposed to be .PH. i need to create an email like LANDEL'@YAHOO.COM.PH. I have already tried creating one but I can't put a .PH

Thank you.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
1134 -
You are right, because yahoo doesn't own the domain of .com.ph!

You cannot create it!

Here is alittle help.

The set of words after the @ symbol, is called the DOMAIN! @yahoo.com is the DOMAIN that YAhoo is allowing you to create your email in. You will need to find an email provider with a .ph in their domain. Typically these are countries, not business's. In this case, it is the Phillipines. Go here if you wish to create a PH domain. Then you can set up your own mail services of the host that is hosting your own .ph domain!

Have FUN!
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
11174 -
You will not get a ph for Philippines you will probably get something like LANDEL@ph.yahoo.com not .com.ph and you must first connect to the Yahoo Philippines website.

Here:
https://ph.yahoo.com/
Click on mail and create your account remembering to register an alternate recovery email in case you lose the password.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
1134 -
Good tip!
Respond to Landel
Thank you
But I have an email address with a .PH on it. I was supposed to use it but I have already submitted the application when I realized I made a typo error and typed D instead of E. So since I can no longer make corrections on the submitted documents, in order to receive communications, my option is to create an email address using the one I have submitted and it has a .PH on it.

I badly need it. Please help.

Thank you.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 12, 2019
1134 -
It doesn't work like that. You need to contact the organization that you submitted your application to, and correct it, instead of trying to RIG a HACK to fix it!
Respond to Landel
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2019
Thank you
I confirm that it is no longer possible to create a Yahoo account with a .ph domain.

Only the .com domain can be used for new accounts.
Respond to HelpiOS