Transcend

Closed
kranthi - Jun 6, 2009 at 09:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 22, 2011 at 04:54 AM
Hello,
after inserting the 4GB transcend pen drive when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j or i ".
what should i do .tried formatting in ms dos ,no result.PLEASE HELP ME.
Related:

4 responses

Hello, everybody,, please give me solution for my 4GB Transcend pendrive... when i attach the pen drive to through USB port , so it detected my PC , but when i try to access it it show only 1 message 'Please insert a disk into drive G:' ,so give me solution.
Hello,
after inserting the 4gb pendrive when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j or i ".
what should i do .tried formatting in ms dos ,no result.PLEASE HELP ME.
e.ggli Posts 3 Registration date Sunday April 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009
Jun 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM
hi,
try this link to get in the oficial website o Transcend where you will be able to select the pen drive model that you have.
then yopu may download the driver for the rive.
install it in your computer and then you will be able to use the pen drive without any problem:
http://www.transcendusa.com/Products/Modlist.asp?CatNo=76&LangNo=0&Func1No=&Func2No=
no detect 2GB Pen drive plz help me
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 22, 2011 at 04:54 AM
After plugging in the device. Go to device manager (In run type "devmgmt.msc") In Device manager go to "Universal serial bus controllers" It should list the storage devices that you have connected to your PC. Right click and then click "Uninstall. Remove the USB drive and restart your system.
Try connecting the device again, i think this should solve the problem.