White Screen

Closed
naveen - Jun 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM
 tay- - Aug 22, 2010 at 02:42 PM
Hello,

I got laptop , named acer Travelmate 5730 , purchased 7 Days ago , now the problem with my laptop is , sometimes the screen of laptop goes whole white , for example , playing a movie or song , in between that , the screen goes whole white and i had no option except restart my laptop , problem with hibernate as well , when i hibernete the laptop and when i boot up after hibernate , screen remains white.. Anybody Can help ?? plz rep. me A.S.A.P

6 responses

Hi.This is a genuine problem with all Acer travelmate 5730 models.
The LCD screen and the video cables are not compatible with each other.
You just need to bring your laptop to an Acer authorised service center and tell them the same problem.
They will replace the LCD screen with a new compatible one.
I tell you that this problem has caused Acer a lot of revenue loss.

But anyways that is the only solution to this problem.

Your queries are welcome.

TC
Bondy (TheTechgeek)
Take the laptop to your nearest acer service center.If its newly purchased it wud be still under warranty.
For ur nearest acer service center check Acer website @ www.acer.com or just google it.

TC
Bondy (The techgeek)
posqa Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday April 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2009
Jun 6, 2009 at 10:09 AM
I am sorry but this seems to be a serious problem! you will have to bring it to the shop if you still have warranty!
hi !
i got laptop 3 weeks ago, i broking a laptop screen can u fit for me plz. i got from aspire one series.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
just hav sex
my eee pc laptop screen iz just white and it havent did anything it been white for almost 3 weeks now what do i suppose to do