The sims 2 upgrade doesn´t work?

[Closed]
-
 lewis -
Hello,
I have a huge problem that I really need help with...
I have: The sims 2, The sims 2 open for business and The sims 2 pets. I haven´t played för a while but now I would like to play but when I put in the Sims 2 disk and click on the icon it just jumps up and down a few times but nothing happens? I´ve tried putting in the CD för Pets and Business too but it doesn´t work. I´ve also tried doing this ; http://files.aspyr.com/support/reissues/Sims2_1.0_RevF.reissue.zip
but when the "new" upgrade is installed and I click on the new icon it says that I need to install The sims 2. Then I put in The sims 2 CD and click on it, then i click on Program install (the little package with gifts in) but then it says that I don´t have 1mb free space but I have 16Gb free space!? So I can´t install it!

Please help me with this!

2 replies

Me too!! I had to completely uninstall the whole thing a few times before it worked but then as soon as i tried to install pets again it stopped working. Every time I try to install pets it says there was an error and to try to install it again.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Same here, my step dad told me that it was a virus in the game not the computer so I am getting new Sims 2 games. Ooooh and mine's is for mac.