Hacked facebook account

Closed
HERNANDEZ - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:32 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Hello,

My facebook account was hacked

Please, i have tried using the above link, but my account cannot be reached using the phone number i usually login with

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2018 at 11:44 AM
If the instruction that you used (no link above by the way), and it poiints to a phone number that is on your account, but you no longer have accesss to, IT IS LOST FOREVER!

We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password to (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services), you can still recover your account!
plutohernandezjoannes Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 29, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2018
Jun 29, 2018 at 11:51 AM
How can i get the my account, because i know the new username,

but i cant find the account using the link https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
I do not have an answer for that, except for one reason or another, the account did not adhere to their terms of services, and they disabled it! You must contact Facepuke and see how they are going to handle it, because we have nothing to do with their accounts! We can only post links back to their system, and hope that THEY have provided help for THEIR users! Don't you wish all service providers had service like CCM.NET?