Unable to pass security check

Closed
Steyn1 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday August 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2018 - Aug 2, 2018 at 10:28 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 2, 2018 at 04:02 PM
Hello, I need assistance please. I am unable to login to my FB account because of security check. It asks me to delete commerse posts but are unable to. The page just freeze because over 1900 posts are checked and I am unable to uncheck all. By the time I finished unchecking the posts, the delete button does not work. Then I have to refresh and start over. Any suggestions?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2018 at 01:09 PM
Your post is confusing. You talk about a security check, then you mention a delete button. What exactly are you trying to do?
Steyn1 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday August 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2018
Aug 2, 2018 at 01:19 PM
Its a security check. In the security check they ask me to delete commerse post. There are 1900 post. When I press delete button nothing happens
Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Take a screen shot of it, and post it here. What is commerse? Please forgive me for my ignorance.

Steyn1 Posts 3 Registration date Thursday August 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2018
Aug 2, 2018 at 03:10 PM
Commerse is selling posts.

Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2018 at 04:02 PM
It is Commerce, with a "C". And those are advertisements. I am surprised FACEPUKE would call it that........
Commerce relates to "the exchange of goods and services, especially on a large scale.” Posting an ad isn't commerce, it is advertising. There has to be an exchange for it to be commerce. I move on!

The reason you cannot get past the security check is because you are not answering the questions correctly! If the delete button doesn't work, then you are selecting ads that WERE yours, it is asking for ads you did not place.