Registration date
Friday April 3, 2015
Status
Administrator
Last seen
August 2, 2021
-
Hello,

Facebook first restricted & post-blocked me for 3 days. It just said I am against FB community standards although I am sure I am not. On the second day of restriction, Facebook just disabled my personal account out of the blue. I was speechless. I absolutely had no idea why.

Then, I tried to Request a Review obviously. "Security Check :-
To confirm your identity, we will text a confirmation code to your phone,
  • my phone number* checkbox and "Send Login Code" button" appeared.

When I clicked the "Send Login Code", my phone received the SMS code but that Facebook page didn't go forward. There is no place to enter the code. So I clicked again, I received the same SMS code with no place to enter. And I clicked again, the same.

When I clicked for the 4th time, "Too Many SMS codes :-
You have requested too many SMS codes. You must wait 24 hours to receive another." appeared.

I waited for 24 hours and tried "Send Login Code" again. It still shows "You must wait 24 hours to receive another". Then I cleared my Facebook storage and tried again after another 24 hours. It's still the same "You must wait 24 hours to receive another".

I tried with my Desktop browser on the next day. It still told me tp wait for 24 hours to receive another.

This is my fourth day now. I have no idea what to do to get my account back. Please help me. I will pay if I have to.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday April 3, 2015
Status
Administrator
Last seen
August 2, 2021
Hello,

Here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck.

Bob
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!