Facebook Account Disable Appeal and Too Many SMS Code

Closed
hm - Jul 20, 2021 at 01:40 PM
 kop - Sep 21, 2022 at 07:44 AM
Hello,

Facebook first restricted & post-blocked me for 3 days. It just said I am against FB community standards although I am sure I am not. On the second day of restriction, Facebook just disabled my personal account out of the blue. I was speechless. I absolutely had no idea why.

Then, I tried to Request a Review obviously. "Security Check :-
To confirm your identity, we will text a confirmation code to your phone,
  • my phone number* checkbox and "Send Login Code" button" appeared.

When I clicked the "Send Login Code", my phone received the SMS code but that Facebook page didn't go forward. There is no place to enter the code. So I clicked again, I received the same SMS code with no place to enter. And I clicked again, the same.

When I clicked for the 4th time, "Too Many SMS codes :-
You have requested too many SMS codes. You must wait 24 hours to receive another." appeared.

I waited for 24 hours and tried "Send Login Code" again. It still shows "You must wait 24 hours to receive another". Then I cleared my Facebook storage and tried again after another 24 hours. It's still the same "You must wait 24 hours to receive another".

I tried with my Desktop browser on the next day. It still told me tp wait for 24 hours to receive another.

This is my fourth day now. I have no idea what to do to get my account back. Please help me. I will pay if I have to.
Related:

2 responses

Bob Dijks Posts 2704 Registration date Friday April 3, 2015 Status Administrator Last seen August 30, 2022   323
Jul 20, 2021 at 03:55 PM
Hello,

Here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck.

Bob