Can't log into my Facebook account

Closed
Hannahj Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday August 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 17, 2018 - Updated on Aug 14, 2018 at 02:20 PM
EmilyBaker Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2018 - Aug 21, 2018 at 03:28 AM
Hello,

Hi

Last week I was putting items for sale and accidentally hit that I hadn't posted the item, and since then I haven't been able to get into my account. It was asking me to go through security checks which I did, but when it got to commerce posts it kept freezing and saying error we are trying to fix.

Since then I was getting sent security codes to email and phone, eah time typed it still wouldn't let me in,

Now when I try and click my email to get code, it says cannot enter codes entered too many times try later, or misused this feature so have been blocked!!! So how am I supposed to get into my account if its blocked security codes.

I opened new account with new email, but it has now disabled it after I sent photo ID!!! WHY?!!

My old account isn't disabled but my husbands business is on it and he has an ad promotion on it currently so we really need access.
Related:

21 responses

EmilyBaker Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday August 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2018
Aug 21, 2018 at 03:28 AM
Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot account?
If you don't see your account listed, fill out the form to identify your account.
Select a contact method listed on your account to have a password reset link sent to you.