We have noticed some unusual activity

Solved/Closed
Lorrieza Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday August 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2018 - Aug 21, 2018 at 12:15 AM
 Berrr - May 27, 2020 at 05:24 AM
I am trying to login my Yahoo account since my Facebook account was hacked and i dont know how to open it, when i opened my Yahoo account, it says that “We have noticed some unusual activity” i know my password yet it needs to have a phone number and i dont have access to that since it was in my old phone. I didnt put any backup cellphone number and email but i have a new cellphone number and email. Do you know how to solve my problem? I have been trying different methods now but it doesnt work

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Aug 21, 2018 at 05:03 AM
Unfortunately, if, when you created your Yahoo account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
i know my recovery email password and yahoo password but cant login to both because i have put them as each others recovery emails.......what to do
RizkyRuliawan
Jan 30, 2019 at 02:16 AM
same here ,this issue made me so mad
I guess there no way to get it back...