HP dv4t 1300 Sound driver....

Closed
irfan - Jun 10, 2009 at 01:21 AM
 Hafsal - Sep 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM
Hello all, i have a HP dv4t 1300 laptop, i have a problem to find out the right sound driver for XP sp3, i tried a lot .... can you plz help me out
Related:

5 responses

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem.

i tried restarting the UUA device then the IDT audio device was detected, then i installed the driver for that and audio starts working, however after restarting again audio was not working. i tried installing Audio driver for Modem. then also same problem persists. Anyone have solution for this problem.

Irfan,

Please make sure MS-UAA has been installed properly
How?
Go to Device Manager under System Devices to see if MS UAA installed properly.
There should be a listing for Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio.
If not, you should have a PCI with yellow!.
Right click it and Update Driver,
No to Connect, No to Search and last Install Automatically.

IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver,
Here
1. sp41693 - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp41501-42000/sp41693.exe

if still there is a problem try installing below drive
High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem Here:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39671.exe

Check whether it is working for you.
prayer71 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday March 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009
Jun 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Hye there,

you will need to download the driver from the HP official driver support website

Link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3884600
yeah, i did download all the drivers from the weblink u send it to me but non of them are working for me... and i downloaded like 50 drivers just for sound card and non of them are working i spend like 18 hours just to find out the right driver for my HP dv4t 1300 laptop 32 bit XP with SP3..........i dont know from where im gonna find it
Same here, i spent two weeks searching for the same driover, i deeply appreciate if u can post the link if u have find anything new
Best

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hi friends

Plz help me to install IDT Audio driver for Windows XP....................................

and give link of download Audio Driver.......................

give me step by step of installation...............

Send me to hafsalkazhungil@gmail.com