Forgot Gmail password and recovery mail

Closed
Jewelnesbit - Updated on Oct 22, 2018 at 04:51 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 22, 2018 at 04:52 PM
I don't know the password to my Google, and my backup email is from at least 10 years ago and I don't know that password either, I have answer the security questions correctly and it's saying they can't find my account, I have YouTube red and I just paid it last month and that is the Google as well so how is my account not able to find. If I try to make a new account with the same info it tells me that my account already exist. I really need my account please help me or allow me other option to get into it or to speak to someone please
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 22, 2018 at 04:24 PM
If you are paying google, then contact google. Tell them to fix it, or cancel your RED!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 22, 2018 at 04:52 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created your Gmail account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.