How to convert audio files with .HVC extension?

Closed
Ciprian - Updated on Nov 22, 2018 at 06:01 AM
 Anonymous User - Nov 22, 2018 at 06:08 AM
Hi everyone,
I need help with how to convert an audio file with .HVC extension coming from a DENPA USB 24 digital voice recorder as I have lost the installation CD and don't have the conversion software anymore.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you.
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Nov 22, 2018 at 05:47 AM
Sorry but we have never heard of any audio files with an hvc extension

HVC is HotDocs Variable Collection File

File used by HotDocs, an application used to prepare digital document templates, such as legal and contractual forms; used for collecting user data when for conducting HotDocs Server interviews; used with a JavaScript (.JS) interview file.
Ciprian77 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 22, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2018
Nov 22, 2018 at 05:53 AM
Hi Jules
And thank you for your feedback. The DENPA digital voice recorder that I have is quite old (10 years maybe) and this .HVC extension is what it uses when I download on my computer the audio file. I found the same topic on other sites but the links provided are old and do not work anymore.
https://www.fixya.com/support/t4597205-denpa_harbinger

I would appreciate if you could help me with some links to Harbinger software
Ciprian77 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 22, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2018
Nov 22, 2018 at 06:03 AM
Hi Jules
And thank you for replying. Just as I said in the original post this extension .HVC is used by my DENPA USB 24 digital voice recorder when I transfer the recorded files to my PC. Unfortunately, as I have lost the installation CD I don't have the conversion software anymore. I found the topic on other websites but the links provided are old and don't work anymore

https://www.fixya.com/support/t4597205-denpa_harbinger

I would appreciate if you could help me.
Thank you
Anonymous User > Ciprian77 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 22, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 22, 2018
Nov 22, 2018 at 06:08 AM
Sorry, I can't help you. Perhaps someone else will.

Good luck