Mask cells in Excel

Closed
the cameleon Posts 358 Registration date Sunday July 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2019 - Updated on Nov 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Nov 22, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Hello,

I created a calendar / schedule under Excel with one month per sheet.
Depending on the month. So for the month of February, for example, dates until the 28th (for this year) and for March until the 31st.

I would like the lines corresponding to 01, 02 and 3 March (for February) to be automatically masked so that my painting finishes on the 28th, and so on for the other months.
Would anyone have a solution to offer me?

I attach to this post a screenshot for better understanding

Thank you for your help.

Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Nov 22, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Hi Cameleon,

Here we communicate in english.

Your question using google translate:
Hello,

I created a calendar / schedule under Excel with one month per sheet.
Depending on the month. So for the month of February, for example, dates until the 28th (for this year) and for March until the 31st.

I would like the lines corresponding to 01, 02 and 3 March (for February) to be automatically masked so that my painting finishes on the 28th, and so on for the other months.
Would anyone have a solution to offer me?

I attach to this post a screenshot for better understanding

Thank you for your help.

Not sure why you can't do this manually, but if you like a macro to do this and you only have 12 sheets (so only the month sheets), then give this code a try to hide (=mask?) rows which contain a date with a different month then the one in B14:
Sub RunMe()
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim mMonth As Integer

For Each ws In Worksheets
    ws.Select
    mMonth = Month(Range("B14"))
    For Each cell In Range("B14:B44")
        If Month(cell.Value) <> mMonth Then
            cell.EntireRow.Hidden = True
        End If
    Next cell
Next ws