Facebook Messenger active status disappeared

Registration date
Saturday January 5, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2019
-
Hi,

A few months ago, the active status stopped working. Every time I hit the active option it reads “No Active People” followed by “Invite People.” I use this to monitor my kids, and no one knows how to fix it.
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Thank you
I’m having this issue too, it’s been like this for months, I have checked everywhere on the app and on Facebook for a solution, I have even deleted the app and reinstalled, I have reset my network settings and I have tried logging in from a different device. This is really driving me crazy. Please someone give me something that helps. I have seen other people’s messagers and they seem to be working fine, they have the active status showing.

Say "Thank you" 4

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6359 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Nat808
Registration date
Tuesday March 7, 2017
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 15, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

In order to see the active status of others, your active status must be activated. Check out these instructions to ensure your active status is turned on.

If you don't see anyone's status, this could be the issue. If you still have problems let us know!

Regards,
Brandyldmoore
Registration date
Saturday January 5, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 7, 2019
-
Thank you for your response. My active status is activated; however, I still have no active people. Any ideas?
Respond to Daniel Telele