Messenger download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Messenger is an instant messaging that that allows you to chat with your contacts, reach new people, start video calls, send files and lots more. Stay in touch with your friends and family, and interact with your colleagues.
What is Messenger?
Messenger is a messaging application developed by Meta Platforms and originally created as a built-in Facebook application. Messenger still stands as one of the most used messaging applications worldwide as it provides all the modern features people want and need for that kind of service.
What are the key features of Messenger?
- Instant messaging: You can send instant text, photos, audio, or video messages containing all kinds of amazing effects like GIFs, emojis, and augmented reality effects, and add reactions and mentions to other users' messages. You can also create groups with your friends, and family, or team up with your colleagues.
- Voice and video calls: You can also call your contacts for free using voice or video calls directly from your computer and even share your screen.
- Messenger Rooms: You can easily create virtual meetings of up to 50 people with no time limit, even if they don't have a Facebook account. Just send them a link to your guests and start to talk with your family, friends, or co-workers.
- Secret conversations: You will be able to have totally secret conversations, end-to-end encrypted, which means that only you and your recipient will be able to get access to the messages. Additionally, you will also be able to make messages ephemeral by setting up an expiration time.
- Location sharing: You can pinpoint any point in the map or share your location in real-time with your friends for a limited amount of time. That's pretty convenient to know where another is or to schedule a meeting location.
- Security: If someone not in your contact list sends you a message, the app will filter it and put it in a specific folder. The persons won't know if you saw their messages, and you will also be able to block them. Moreover, you will be able to set up two-factor authentication to strengthen your account protection.
- Automatic synchronization: All your messages, calls, and contacts are automatically synchronized across Messenger and Facebook apps, including the Messenger desktop app, Messenger mobile app, Facebook, and all the other ones.
- Handy contact search engine: Easily connect with your Facebook friends and users of the social network directly from the app by using the integrated search engine.
- Notifications: No matter the platform you are using Messenger on, you will be able to configure notifications to never miss any messages or calls.
- Multiple accounts: You can add and manage multiple accounts from the same app and easily switch between them.
How to use Messenger?
- Once Messenger is installed and launched, you can either log in to your Facebook account or create a new one.
- If you want to create a separate account, click on Create New Account > Next > Sign Up.
- You can learn more about how to use Messenger by consulting online resources.
Is it free?
You can download and use Messenger completely free of charge.
Is it safe?
You must know that, except if you send private messages, your data is collected and processed by the owner. You should consider consulting Messenger's privacy and safety policy.
- GB WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Aero 2022
- Paltalk Messenger
- WhatsApp Business
- WhatsApp Plus
- QQ Messenger
- EatCam Webcam Recorder Pro
- Wickr Me
- CyberLink YouCam
- Google Messages
- ICQ New
- IM+ All-in-One Messenger
- World of Chat Messenger
- Yahoo! Messenger