Messenger download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Messenger for PC is the free instant messaging app created by Facebook that allows you to chat with your contacts, reach new people, start video calls, send files, all of that directly from your PC. Facebook messenger is one of the most used free applications to chat with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Handy chats: You can instantly send text messages, audios up to one minute, stickers, GIFs, and emojis. You can also create group chats and share unlimited photos, videos, and other types of attachments.
- Free unlimited voice and video calls: You can also call your contacts for free using voice or video calls directly from your computer and even share your screen.
- Create rooms: You can easily create virtual meetings of up to 50 people with no time limit, even if they don’t have a Facebook account. Just send them a link to your guests and start to talk with your family, friends, or co-workers.
- Security: If someone not in your contact list sends you a message, the app will filter it and put it in a specific folder. The persons won’t know if you saw their messages, and you will also be able to block them.
- Automatic synchronization: All your messages, calls, and contacts are automatically synchronized across Messenger and Facebook apps, including Messenger desktop app, Messenger mobile app, Facebook, and all the other ones.
- Handy contact search engine: Easily connect with your Facebook friends and users of the social network directly from the app by using the integrated search engine.
- Desktop notifications: Once logged in, you can easily receive notifications of new messages and incoming voice and video calls. Desktop notifications work even if you have closed the application window.
How does Messenger for PC work?
Download and install the application we provide you at the top of the page. Then, log in using your Facebook credentials, and you will find all your existing conversations as well as all the users who are connected. You can choose to appear offline.
Note that the Desktop application works independently from the Facebook application and website. It is an autonomous service that works even if your Facebook account is deactivated (like the mobile app). Still, you need to have valid Facebook credentials since it is used to access your contacts.
Is it free?
You can download and use Messenger for Windows completely free of charge.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Storage: 310 MB of available space
- Messenger download
- Download messenger
- Download facebook messenger
- Messenger download mp3 > Guide
- Use Facebook Messenger: download app, features > Guide
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger > Guide
- MSN Messenger: sign in, app, history > Guide
- How to download Facebook videos > Guide
- Snapchat for PC
- Yahoo! Messenger
- POF - Free Online Dating
- Paltalk Messenger
- QQ Messenger
- WhatsApp Aero 2022
- WhatsApp Business
- CyberLink YouCam
- EatCam Webcam Recorder Pro
- IM+ All-in-One Messenger
- Kindu - Romantic Ideas
- World of Chat Messenger
- Google Messages
- Wickr Me
- GB WhatsApp
- ICQ New