Hacked account

Closed
SharonMutuku - Mar 1, 2019 at 06:07 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 - Mar 1, 2019 at 08:25 AM
Hello,
My account was hacked 11 hours ago, user log in and password changed. Have tried to communicate to the the hacker who has taking over my account through messages using my friend account and they are asking me for money. They have changed my profile picture and cover photo to whites photo despite me being black. All my albums have been deleted. Please help me recover my account before they post things to ruin my reputation

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 1,890
Mar 1, 2019 at 06:18 AM
Hi,

Try these steps to recover access to your account:
  • Go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked
  • Click My Account Is Compromised
  • Enter your email address, phone number or username
  • Enter your current or old password

Good luck.
Not been assisted yet. The hacker changed the username, email address and password.The hacker has full control of the account. Is it then possible for Facebook to delete the account now that I'm not able to access it.
HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 1,890
Mar 1, 2019 at 08:25 AM
Try to login with your old username. If that doesn't work, use the new username defined by the hacker.

If you still can't access to your account, you can report your profile to Facebook. On your profile, click the horizontal dots and choose Give feedback or report this profile. Select I Want to Help > Hacked. Then click Send.